diary About +follow       Spring Time
#DecemberWish
Sabtu, 01 Desember 2012
(0) comments
My  

1. Perfect exam scores, to make my parents happy.
2. No remedial, no red marks on my report card.
3. All my problems and stress will dissapear this month.
4. Less tears, more laugh.
5. iPhone 5.
6. More money to come.
7. There will be no bad things happen on 21st December 2012 so that I can still be alive.
8. My scores in school getting higher.
9. I just want to be Happy with all the people that I love.
10. Someone who can listen, understands, cares and loves me as much as I love them.
11. Success in Final Exams.
12. Being happy with my family, best friends and someone special.
13  I wish all the people that I love would stay healthy and happy, forever.
14. I just want this month to be full of laughter, happiness and memorable great memories to remember.
15. I wish I could be a better person than I was yesterday.
15. There will be no more problems in my life.
16. Less laziness + More study = Success in Final Exams.
17. Miracles will happen in my life, I believe that God has prepared something great and better for my life.
18. December, make all my wishes come true